My name is Rich Rogers and this is my blog about quality and testing. I’ve been lucky enough to work in roles relating to these fields for over twenty years. I’m from the UK but am now based in Sydney, where I spent three and a half years working for AccessHQ; a company with some fantastic leaders, thinkers, consultants and testers, and now IAG where I am working with delivery and business teams to continuously improve quality.
On this site you will find my blog, a collection of Q&A’s with notable people from the world of software testing (and beyond) and information on some of my other work, including my book ‘Changing Times: Quality for Humans in a Digital Age‘.
Some other places to see my work are:
- My article on learning models for Testing Trapeze
- This piece on Customer Empathy for the website crossbrowsertesting.com
- A mindmap on test reporting for Test Insane’s mindmap repository
I’ve also been interviewed for some podcasts:
- I spoke to Neil Studd for the wonderful series ‘Testers Island Discs’ in 2017
- Len Epp of Leanpub also interviewed me about ‘Changing Times’
and you can read some more of my thoughts in these interviews:
I’m always happy to hear from visitors to the site, with comments and ideas. If you would like to get in touch, please email me:
or you can follow me on Twitter @richrtesting
Thanks for visiting!